Friday, August 30, 2019

Birthday Fishes

I came across this background in a stack of extra parts. I think it was maybe from a card that I planned on 're-purposing." I added Wink of Stella to the "waves" which were embossed with a Darice folder. I found a fishy stamp (from Stampin' Up!), stamped it on watercolor paper and die-cut it with a stitched square die. I "messy" water-colored it and added it to the background with foam squares. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I love the colors of your fish. It must be one of those bright-colored tropical fish. I think it's perfect for your "wavy" background.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a really cute little fish and perfect embossed background! Love the colors you used on the fish too.

Leslie Miller said...

What a fun stamp! So happy! The embossed waves are perfect. I absolutely love your watercoloring!

Darnell said...

This really caught my eye in my Bloglovin' list, Lynette! I don't know how I ever missed that groovy fish from SU in all the years I've been a customer! I love the colors you choose and love that you winked the waves! I have to tell Hammy about that little trick!! Hugs, Darnell