Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Stenciled Dot Background

I did the background of this card with a stencil that I had out for a different card. Might as well use it twice! :) I simply brushed ink over the stencil. The flower and leaf are from a Gina K set. I stamped them with Versamark, embossed them with detail black ink, and water-colored them on watercolor cardstock. I die-cut the circle  and cut another out of the green cardstock and inset it into the white. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The flower is mounted on foam squares. I also added three enamel dots of varying sizes.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This is such a bright, happy card! I love the colors and the stenciled background!

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, you've been on a roll and making some really fabulous cards, Lynette! We're still away on our trip, but I have good WiFi today, probably not tomorrow. Taking your advise... I've admired each of your cards, but no time to comment. We're heading down to the river with the dogs, tomorrow starting the long trip home.

Cheryl W said...

I like all the elements of this card--the stenciled background, the inset circle, the pretty flower. It has a lot going for it and will be much appreciated by the recipient.