Monday, August 19, 2019

Punched Border Birthday

Super Simple today. Sorry I forgot to "Publish" this one, so it's a little late. I punched this "chain" border years ago and ran it through my Xyron machine. It had been sitting in a box ever since. Believe me - I'm trying hard to use up those kinds of things! Some end up in the trash, but most get used. I also have a large stack of half-sheet cardstock. This blue/periwinkle sheet happened to be at the top:) I added the punched border, scored some lines with my Scor-Pal above and below it and stamped the sentiment, from Technique Tuesday, with Versamark ink. I used clear embossing powder on the sentiment, as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Way to use up those odds and ends! And it turned into a very pretty card. I have SO MANY of them. I need to go through and purge them of the "unusable" ones. I used to justify keeping nearly everything by telling myself that I would let the grands use them to make cards when they came over. Well, the grands are all turning into teenagers now and are not so interested in making cards with grandma (although they still like to receive them).

Liz said...

I love the simplicity of your design, Lynette, lovely card. I've got a box of bits and pieces too. left over from previous projects. I really out to go through them all and either use them... or lose them. xx