Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Die-Cut Birthday Wishes

I cut these three pieces with a die in June. I'm happy to have them on cards already! :) For this first one which is cut from blue foil cardstock, I added it to a piece of "tie-dyed" glitter cardstock. (Thanks, Georgia!!) I embossed the background with a Darice embossing folder.
It's hard to see the color of this second card, but it's actually a deep purple. I added the white die-cut at an angle and added white dots with my gel pen.
I added the third, gold foil die-cut to some dotted patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That's a great die-cut which makes for some quick cards. On the second card, you spaced your white dots so evenly that at first glance I thought it was some dotted DSP. Nice job!

Leslie Miller said...

What a great die for quick cards! I like it! If you wanted, you could cut away the sentiment and use it for a frame, too. Tie-dye glitter card stock? Love that, too!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It always feels good to use those die cuts when we're together. I still have a bunch too. These are wonderful birthday cards!