Saturday, August 17, 2019

Happy Anniversary, Kris and Ron!


Here is the card that I made for my friend, Kris, and her husband for their anniversary. I saw it this type of card on Jennifer McGuire's YouTube videos. I think it's just called a shadow box card, but I'm not sure. The flowers and leaves are layered stamps and dies from Sunny Studio. I cut out the rectangle with a stitched rectangle die from Memory Box. The corner stamp on the rectangle on the front of the card, along with the sentiment, are from a Papertrey Ink set. The background was stamped with a Recollections background stamp. The "Celebrate" sentiment is from a Hampton Art set.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is a really beautiful card, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

Lovely card--perfect for an anniversary, but would work for other occasions, too. I especially like that shaded corner stamp. It adds some nice detail.