Sunday, August 18, 2019

Rose Sympathy

I stamped several of these roses and leaves a while back, so here's another one made into a card. They are from Sunny Studio. The sentiment was stamped and in my pile and I don't remember off-hand who it's from. The sentiment panel is mounted on foam squares. I embossed the background with a Cuttlebug folder.

Edited to add: This embossing folder is by Cuttlebug and is called Matelasse.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Sympathy cards are never the cards we want to make. This card is lovely!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card, Lynette. That rose is so pretty. I always think that simply designed cards are best when making sympathy cards. Yours is perfect!

Liz said...

Your card is wonderful, Lynette, perfect for a sympathy card. I love the embossed background, do you know the name of the embossing folder? xx

Liz said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog about the name of the embossing folder. I think it may be discontinued, so I'll keep an eye out on eBay. xx

MiamiKel said...

Wow - absolutely gorgeous! Such a stunning embossing folder! Im' a friend of LIz and saw her note about the embossing folder and came to peek- so glad I did! new follower!