Saturday, August 24, 2019

Flower Eyelets

It's seems I'm almost constantly trying to clean, organize, use up, etc.! One of my drawers has about a half a million eyelets and "studs." (I'm not sure what they are actually called, but they get set like eyelets do, but they are solid on top and kind of end up looking like enamel dots.) Anyway, I had recently come across this stamped image of stems and leaves and then happened upon these flower eyelets. The combination became this card. :) I added regular eyelets in the center of the flower eyelets, and also Wink of Stella to the stems and leaves. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The image panel is matted and mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Well, how cute is that! Those little eyelets make a unique and dimensional card. Several cards like this with different colored flower eyelets would make a really cute gift set.

Joan V said...

Darling card. Set the trend for eyelets, Brad's, etc. I have tons to use, too, that I want to use. Oh, plus buttons!

Leslie Miller said...

Yay you for digging into the old stuff! Super cute, Lynette!