Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Thinking of You

Several years ago at our Group Gathering, a friend chose three pieces of my patterned paper, stacked them up, and cut them into three pieces. I had added them to card bases almost right away, but had never finished them up. It was time! To each of them, I simply stamped the sentiment on off-white cardstock, gently drew the edges across the ink pad, and mounted them on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I don't remember that from when we gathered in the past. It's a great combination of papers and makes a really fun card(s).

Cheryl W said...

I don't think I would have ever thought of doing that, but it looks great. I'll have to look through my Christmas papers and maybe give it a try with those. It would be a quick and easy way to make a few cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

Well that's an interesting idea and I love the results! Yes, time to make them into cards!