Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Hearts Anniversary

I finally had some time to spend in my stamping room again! I spent most of yesterday in there. I was again working on using up some pieces that I have handy, to get me moving. I had these die cuts done and ready to use, so I made these two cards. The first one will go to our niece and the second one will go into my "stash." I found a large pile of half-sheets of cardstock that I had gotten from somewhere, so I used two of the sheets for these cards. For this first one, I stamped the sentiment (from PSX) with Versamark and embossed it with detail white embossing powder. I added the dots in the hearts with a white gel pen. You can't see them, but I also added several lines towards the bottom with my ScorPal.
The card base on this one is gray, with tiny speckles. I stamped the sentiment with dark gray ink. I also added white hearts back into the pink openings.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Both these cards are so pretty. I love that die-cut and how you made it look so different on each card. The white dots inside the hearts was a brilliant idea!

Sharon W said...

Beautiful❣❣❣

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great way to use those die cuts!