Thursday, November 19, 2020

Accordion Card


I recently watched a video showing this card. The papers are all from a Gina K pack called "Casual Friday." The stamps are from Verve. I die-cut the sentiment circle and the matting for it.

Here is a link to the video. I made mine using 1/8 inch borders rather than 1/4 inch. Karen was my up-line when I was a Stampin' Up! demo many years ago. I just happened across her videos while on the treadmill last week. How fun!! I will be showing a few more things that she has done, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

A different twist on the accordion card! I like it! This one has a masculine look with the papers, while the fold adds a special touch.

Cheryl W said...

This is such a great looking card. I popped over to watch Karen's video. I didn't watch all of it as it's pretty long, but I watched enough to see how she made the card. It looks like fun! I'll have to give it a try.