Saturday, November 7, 2020

And One Last Christmas Card (Until Next Time!)

Here is my last (probably) Christmas card for this year. I actually had a lot of fun making these last ones. If I get a chance, I might sit down and start on next year's cards. But for now, I'm done. 

I used my Letterpress for this one. I had used it a few times before and told myself "never again." But, here we go. It went pretty well this time, so I may give it another try soon. I used ink instead of paint, and maybe did things differently. I used Versamark for the sentiment and then gold embossing powder. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed seeing your beautiful Christmas cards!

Darnell said...

Your array of Christmas cards has been wonderful and inspiring, Lynette, especially your use of e/fs! I've sent off a flat-rate box of supplies and a design for 75 cards for you to make and return. That only leaves me with 125 so that's a huge help! Thank you SO much! I wouldn't want you to have idle hands.😉 Keeping the faith! Hugs, Darnell

Cheryl W said...

This is a beautiful card! It's one of those designs that can be used for almost any Occasion, too. I've never done any real letter press before, just the faux kind with embossing folders. You've shown that the results can be stunning, though.

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, this is gorgeous, Lynette! I remember seeing your letterpress cards and they've all been beautiful. Love the nontraditional color of this. Very elegant! ps: Darnell's comment cracked me up. pps: Hope has arrived. You know what I mean.