Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving


I rarely make Thanksgiving cards, but here is one for this year. The stamps are both from Gina K - different sets, but from the same card kit. The pumpkins were cut out with a coordinating die. I used watercolor paper for the pumpkins and colored them with Zig Clean Color markers. They are popped up with foam squares. The background is sponged with Gina K inks. The finished card measure 3.5 x 6.5. The card base is ivory. The stamping was all done with black ink and embossed with detail black embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

Leslie Miller said...

I know, I make very few. Too much this time of year. I need a Thanksgiving challenge. This one is super cute, Lynette! Love the curly font and the whimsical pumpkins.

bonnie32002 said...

The pumpkins are wonderfully colored! they make the whole card pop!

Cheryl W said...

Super Thanksgiving card, Lynette. Your ink blending is perfect! I just mailed out about 20 Thanksgiving cards today. I send them to family and just a few friends who are isolated and/or alone.