Sunday, November 22, 2020

Gift Card Card-Box

I thought this gift card card box was pretty cool. I saw it on the YouTube channel of Karen Titus. Here is a link to the video. This is also where I saw the "swirly" card from two days ago. I added belly bands to my cards/boxes.
The papers on this first one are from Gina K. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


The papers on this one are from a stack from Hobby Lobby. The sentiment on this one is also from Papertrey.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It is a super cool box design! What a great way to give a gift card!

Cheryl W said...

These are so cool! What a great way to give a gift card. I love the papers you chose, too. That first one is especially festive.