Monday, November 23, 2020

Left-Over Rectangles


These rectangles were left over from the gift card boxes that I just made. I thought I'd use them on a card instead of tossing them. (I did toss one of each color.) The snowflakes are die-cut. I layered two of them together for each red rectangle. I left the middle pieces in the bottom layer of each one, and colored them light blue. I also added Wink of Stella to each snowflake. The stamping was done with Versamark and white embossing powder. The tree stamp and sentiment stamp are from a Recollections set. I don't have the exact measurements right now, but it's not an A2. Edited to add: The finished card is 3.5 x 6.5 inches.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another very nice card!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Gloria

Cheryl W said...

Your card turned out great! I've been working on Christmas cards for the thrift store, and I have quite a few small pieces of patterned cardstock. I wonder if I can combine some of them on a card. You always inspire me, Lynette!

Leslie Miller said...

I adore this card, Lynette! It makes me want to rummage in my stash to see if I could duplicate it. The embossed trees and layered snowflakes give a nice relief texture to it. Love the sentiment banner. One of my favorite card sizes, too.