Saturday, November 14, 2020

Perfect Pearls Silhouette Shimmer



Edited to add: Oh my goodness - I messed up! I had said that I used PearlEx, when I actually used Perfect Pearls! So sorry about that! Thanks, Darnell, for that comment! 

Jennifer McGuire has posted a few videos recently using Perfect Pearls powder. They have inspired me to dig out my powders. Hopefully I'll have time to make more using more techniques. 

For this card, I simply stamped on black with Versamark and brushed the Perfect Pearls pearl powder over the page. I matted with shimmery silver paper. The image is from Gina K and the sentiment is from Avery Elle.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Darnell said...

This is a shimmery beauty, Lynette! We recently played with Perfect Pearls, but I also have Pearl Ex powders I never use, so I'll have to check out JM's videos. Thanks for the info! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

Cheryl W said...

Very elegant card! I saw Jennifer's video, too, and have played a tiny bit with my Perfect Pearls, but I need to do more. I love the shimmer they add to any project. Lately, I've been ink blending over some stencils and then spritzing with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. That leaves a nice shimmer, too.

Leslie Miller said...

Either/or it's beautiful and dramatic! I had both kinds of powders, but let them go. I've seen some techniques that make me wish I'd kept them.