Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Christmas Cards

I needed just 13 more Christmas cards for this year, so I sat down and made them on Sunday and early Monday morning. I'll be sharing them over the next few days. They are all very simple, of course.

These ones I'm sharing today are simply embossed with embossing folders, stamped and matted. These are both Darice folders. The sentiment stamps are both from the same set from Recollections. I made three of each of these designs.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,love the embossing.xxx

Leslie Miller said...

That's the way to get your Christmas cards done, and they're both so very pretty! I've got quite a few to make yet and need to step up the pace this month. Hope to be done by Dec 1st, but not sure that's going to happen. Locals can be mailed last. You're right on target, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

Your cards are really pretty. Embossing always makes them special. I have the EF that you used on your first card. I used it a couple of Christmases ago to make a few cards. I hadn't seen the second EF, but I really like it. Hooray for being done with Christmas cards!