Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Gingerbread Christmas


I was glad I went through my list of people to send Christmas cards to very carefully, because I realized I needed three more! Oops. 
Here is one that I made this morning. I made two of the last one and will post them tomorrow or Friday.

The two patterned papers are from a Christmas matstack from Hobby Lobby. I matted the strip across the center. (Looking at the photo, that strip looks very crooked. I thought about fixing it and taking a new picture, but in real life it's actually perfectly straight! Goodness photos can be deceiving!) The gingerbread man was made with a die from Sizzix. I cut it once from brown and once from white. On the white one, I colored the eyes, nose, mouth and buttons. Then I put the little pieces into the brown piece and added it to the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a cute little gingerbread man and the perfect dp to go with it.

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, that happens to me every year and so I always try to have spares. Never a head start on next year, sheesh. Your gingerbread man is so cute with the paper. Oh, those little pieces... but he looks delicious!