Friday, December 9, 2011

Birthday Cupcake

Quick post for today. This is for our daughter-in-law, whose birthday is today.


The card base and main image panel are vanilla. The stamp is by Inkadinkado. I colored with Copics and added some Stickles. I pierced around the edge and matted with green The patterned paper is from Die Cuts With a View Nana's Nursery. I embossed with my Swiss Dots folder. The main image panel is mounted on Dimensionals.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Christina said...

That is such a stunning card Lynette! Hugs Kristel

Sheri said...

Love it! Happy birthday to her

Joan V said...

Oh, what a cute card for your DIL birthday. Thanks for sharing.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

A great card for your DIL. Love the papers and the image! Nice color combination.

Dawn B. said...

I am ready to move beyond Christmas stamping. Love the colors on this card. The green and pink are very pretty together. Have a wonderful holiday and thank you so much for always leaving love on my blog..:)