Monday, December 5, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Snowflake - Prism

 As you know, each Monday Wendy at Repeat Impressions offers you a new Stamp of the Week, available for 50% off. This week's stamp is called Snowflake - Prism. You can find it here. Visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the details and to see what the other Rock Stars have created. (Please note that orders placed will not be processed until December 19, as Wendy and Bill are on a much-welcomed vacation!) You can also visit the other Design Team members' blogs by following these links:

Darsie ~ Dawn ~Joy ~ Vicki
I stamped my Prism Snowflake with Staz-On black ink on "holographic" paper from Crayola and cut it out. You can get some idea of what it looks like in real life by checking out the smaller picture. I added red gems to the innermost little dots. I cut it out with a circle Nestability and matted with a red scalloped circle. I mounted on Dimensionals. The background paper has some sparkle to it. It may be from Stampin' Up!, but I can't say for sure as I won it as blog candy a while back. I matted that with black and added the sentiment - from Repeat Impressions, of course!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Lynette, this one is absolutely amazing! Love that paper

Danni said...

Wowzers!! This is so stunning! I just love the way you did the snowflake/prism!!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a fun technique! I've never stamped on that type of paper. Makes a beautiful Snowflake!

Barbara said...

Oh yeah! Now this is one very cool snowflake!

dmbennett said...

Beautiful card Lynette. I really like the idea of stamping the snowflake on the holographic cardstock. I have some and may give it a try.

joy said...

WOW! How pretty! The sparkle and shine is amazing on your beautiful card!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Amazing! The paper is unbelievable! What a great way idea to get some shimmer and color into the star. Like the placement of your rhinestones. Wonderful, simple layout. Great card!