Saturday, December 17, 2011

Blog Candy - Calendar Winner

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments. I ALWAYS appreciate them!


I went to Random.org and selected the winner. Drum roll, please! ...


Random.org chose:
Comment number 9 was from Judi.
"JUDI said...
Congats on finishing your calenders. mine are still in my minds eye...I love your projects, and the sharing you do for your followers. I would be honored to have one of your calenders. With Love Judi
December 10, 2011 10:36 AM "


Congratulation, Judi! I would be honored to send you one of my calendars. Please send me your snail mail address and I will get it out to you.


This is my second post for today. Scroll down for today's post - a card I made for the Fall-To Layout.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

JUDI said...

I am sooo PROUD to have won your blog candy, the calender. I am not sure how to give you my e:mail address. I am not sure what snail mail is? Please let me know how to do this. Thank you and With LOVE Judi