Monday, December 19, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Boy With Sled

There is a new Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions. This week it's Boy With Sled. You can find him on this page. For this week only (through this Sunday, Christmas Day) you can purchase him for 50% off. Please visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the necessary details and to see what the other Rock Stars have created. Or, you can follow these links to their blogs:
Darsie ~ Dawn ~Joy ~ Vicki

For my card, I stamped him with Memento black ink and colored him with Copics. I added a little Stickles to the snow. I cut him and the matting with Nestabilities and mounted on Dimensionals. The sentiment is also from Repeat Impressions. I added a pearl to the snowflake. The patterned paper is from Die Cuts With a View and the solid blue is from Stampin' Up!

You still have time to participate in the Repeat Impressions challenges, too. There is always a great prize up for grabs! Please see the details on the Wednesday posts on the blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Christina said...

That is a real beauty Lynette!
Hugs Kristel

Sandy said...

Really great card Lynette. The colouring with the addition of stickles is so good I can feel "the chill in the air". This young man is off for frosty fun on the sledding hill!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect sentiment with this fun image!

Shoshi said...

What a gorgeous stamp! I love the suggestion of the tracks in the snow - very effective. I often use a bit of stickles - they just give it that extra sparkle!

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, Lynette - I started using the box of goodies tonight - I opened up the Core'dinations papers (they are gooooorgeous!!) and I'm getting on really well with my bag skirts - I made 6 pine cones this evening, and some swirls, and done my first bit of glitter ever (at least, since I was a kid!) - I was terribly careful with it but still it got everywhere! Frustrating having to use Jiminy Cricut with all his problems, when Sheba is a few paces away, but I know I haven't got time to learn how to use her AND complete all my Christmas projects. Her coming out party is in the New Year.

Have a great Christmas. Hugs, Shoshi

joy said...

Beautiful coloring and love the paper you used!