Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fall-To Layout 171 - Christmas

I took a few minutes today and made this card for the Clean & Simple Stamping blog - Fall-To Layout #171. You can find it here. I changed up the sketch just to make it a "regular" card, and not square.


My papers are from a Christmas matstack from Recollections. I matted with a textured ivory cardstock and added an ivory strip across the middle. The card base is ivory, also. I added the Christmas sticker and sentiment, which is from Repeat Impressions. (EDITED TO ADD: Sorry, that was confusing! The NOEL is a sticker I got from Micheal's a couple years ago. It's by Pooch and Sweetheart. The Merry Christmas sentiment is from Repeat Impressions. I shouldn't write my posts when I'm so tired and in a hurry!) 


I will be back later this morning with the winner of the calendar.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I LOVE this. Is the NOEL all printed paper with the letters on it already? I wasn't quite sure what you meant. So very pretty

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool card!! So the NOEL is stickers?? Love it!

Also, Congrats to Judi, winner of the calendar. She will love it!

Annie

Lisa Lara said...

Love this layout Lynette. That is such a neat sticker and does not look like a sticker the way you used it. Kudos.

Natasha said...

Fabulous card! I really like the standard card size for this. I may just have to do one like this!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very nice! So is this a headstart for next year? I love making Christmas cards, but I think I'm ready to start something else.