Friday, December 23, 2011

Fall-To Layout - Part Three!

I needed a very quick thank you note yesterday, so I used the Fall-To Layout again. After all, that's what it's for, right? I thought I'd share it with you, even though it's very similar to the others I've shared lately.


The papers are again from Recollections. I matted with a textured ivory cardstock that had a raggedy edge. I mounted on Dimensionals. The sentiment is from a Verve Thank  You set.


We had a productive day yesterday of getting ready for Christmas. We bought the rest of the presents and got them all wrapped. Whew! Even did a little bit of tidying up:) I think we might make it! I probably won't be posting for a while. We still have quite a bit to do, and will be having company for a few days. It will be very fun, but I have no more cards to share. Hope to be back next week some time - Wednesday for sure, with the WHAT IF? Wednesday challenge.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Lynette,
I just wanted to wish you and all your family a very Merry Christmas!

Sheri said...

Nice card Lynette. Merry Christmas to you and your family

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So elegant and beautiful - love this!