Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Cheer Snowman

I've been working on my calendars for next year - finally - and had stamped a couple extra of this image. (It's for January, so you'll be seeing it soon.) Anyway, I colored this one with Copics for Christmas instead of just winter. The stamps are all from Inkadinkado, including the one I used for the background. I matted with red and mounted on Dimensionals. I also added a little bit of Stickles on the snowflakes.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

10 comments:

Sheri said...

Lynette, that image is just adorable and your coloring is perfect! I love the background stamp you used as well

Sandy said...

So cute Lynette! What a great stamp and your colouring is fabulous! Love the way the little birdie is all fluffed up as they do to try and keep warm on chilly days.

Char said...

I love the swirl background, it makes it look like a blustery day!! And, I am reallllly partial to snowmen...so of course he's cute!!

Annie said...

What a really cute card, you give us such good ideas Lynette, so thank you for that!!

Chookarooni said...

Great cat Lynette -we arrived in Brisbane yesterday - greeted warmly by our DAughter and her hubby - great dinner last night - off to a great start - have that set of stamps (at home) - must remember to use them!
M-J

Tina Campbell said...

That is so cute! Love the stickles, too.

Barbara said...

What fun! Wonderful coloring and the background swirls is the perfect effect for wintry winds and blowing snow! Love the image!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so cute and fun and festive! Love the background snow flurries, too. A wonderful, cheery holiday card!

Val W said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute. I have this stamp set, and you've now inspired me to get it out and use it. Thanks for sharing this card. I love it!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a cute snowman and great coloring. The background really looks like blowing snow.