Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Calendar Files for 2013

How's this for getting an early start on next year's Christmas? I just made my 2013 calendar file and uploaded it. You can find the links here. (They are available at any time by following the link in the title bar of my blog.) I vow that next year I will be ready so much earlier and be able to relax and ENJOY the holiday season rather than being stressed. I have decided to do my calendars at least a year in advance - making the January 2013 ones in January 2012, etc. I will be making my Christmas cards throughout the year, also, as I prefer to make them all different rather than mass-producing them. I was SO happy that I made 55 of one kind this year, though. I NEVER would have gotten ready otherwise!! 


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We did. Our daughter and family will be here through tomorrow morning and we'll celebrate my birthday a day early. Then they will return to Chicago. How wonderful it's been to have our whole family together again for several days.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you so much! for the 2013 calendars. I can start much eailer than this year. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing calendar in Open Office again Lynette!! It'll be nice to get an early start for next year!!
Happy New Year!!
Annie

pbo said...

Thanks for the download! I have not made calendars before so it will be my first time. Hoping I can get them done early in the year.