Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fall-To Layout #169

I thought I'd do a card for Natasha's (Clean & Simple blog) new Fall-to Layout. This one is number 169. You can find it here.


I cut my image panel, used a circle Nestability and cut a circle out of scratch paper, then used that circle as a mask to sponge Stampin' Up!'s Rich Razzleberry ink on to the main panel. Then I stamped the sentiment and the image onto the panel. I matted with shimmery black. The card was a little unbalanced, so I added the black strip across the bottom. Much better! I added some Stickles to the flower centers.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Char said...

Cool card!!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty!

Barbara said...

Beautiful and I love the masking technique! That color really pops!

Sue said...

I really love this card. Simple and yet very elegant.