Sunday, November 15, 2015

Another Sympathy Card

I was using up a couple card parts to make this card. Hopefully I won't need to use it for a long time.

I had stamped the image (from Stampin' Up!) on vellum a few days ago, but it wasn't in the right spot. But, it combined very nicely with the white and black rectangles I had leftover from making my November calendars for next year. I covered the white piece with the stamped vellum and then glued it to the black. I stamped the sympathy sentiment (from Hero Arts) and matted that with black, also. I mounted the sentiment on foam squares. I used patterned paper for the bottom layer, also matted with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

This is just lovely, Lynette.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Nicely done with card parts!!!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so very classically beautiful, Lynette. The vellum gives it such a soft and serene quality. Very tasteful and perfect for a sympathy card.

Unknown said...

Very classy! How wonderful it is to be able to see "card parts" and put them to good use!