Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Snowflake Christmas

Sitting on my desk after making this card and this card were several tiny silver pieces. I rescued a few of them and made this card with them.

After gluing the pieces into a snowflake, I cut it out with a circle Nestability. Then I cut a little bit larger one out of the silver foil cardstock. I mounted that on foam squares. The turquoise is shimmery glitter cardstock. I embossed the sentiment (from Papertrey Ink) with black embossing powder. The snowflakes on the bottom were embossed with a Cuttlebug border folder, and I scored two lines with my Scor-Pal.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh, so pretty, Lynette! Love the CAS layout, the beautiful colors, and those rounded corners look great! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Really? That's some pretty fine, detailed work. Makes a gorgeous snowflake!