Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy Anniversary, Annie and Ray!

Last summer at our Group Gathering, I made this background piece. I used distress inks and a stencil - probably from Tim Holtz, but I'm not sure. I covered it with vellum and added the stamping. The flowers are from a Stampin' Up! set and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I mounted the panel on foam squares. Happy Anniversary to my friend, Annie, who is a member of our stamping group from Canada.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, that's pretty, Lynette! I mean really exquisite. The vellum gives it such a soft look and is an ideal way to add stamping to the embossed background. Nice colors. I just love it!

Lisa Lara said...

What a beauty Lynette. I love it. So soft and beautiful.