Sunday, November 22, 2015

Winter Birthday

This is the card I made for our daughter-in-law. Her birthday is in December.

I started with a piece of watercolor cardstock and painted the blue on it. I cut out the "birthday" with a Papertrey Ink die. I adhered acetate behind that area and added the letter centers back in. I cut the snowflakes with a Quickutz die and the "happy" with a My Favorite Things die - all out of silver foil cardstock. I added white dashed lines around the edge, glued the die-cut pieces on, and mounted the entire panel on foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect card for a winter birthday! Very cool the way you did the letters. Hope you're staying warm and cozy in Maple Grove!