Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Birthday, Harriet!

This card is for my friend, Harriet. Happy Birthday!

I've had these flowers ready for a card for quite a while, and here they are, finally:) They were cut with a die - Memory Box, I think. I colored it with Copic markers, then covered it with glue and microfine glitter. I've tried showing the amazing sparkle, but it's so hard. I embossed the background with a Darice Brick Wall embossing folder. The sentiment is a little stamp I've had for quite a while, but I don't know who it's by. I used a Spellbinders tag that I had in my "card parts" for the sentiment, which is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I love Harriet's card! Great Job Lynnette!

Sheri said...

Very pretty card. I think this is one of my favorite cards of yours. Love how soft it feels

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such pretty flowers against the "wall".

Harriet Skelly said...

Thanks so much Lynette - I love the sparkly flowers - so dainty! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Harriet is one lucky lady! The card is wonderful...all the parts and pieces. If I was Harriet, I'd frame it!

Leslie Miller said...

I love the flowers on the brick wall! Crisp and textural. I know Harriet loved it, too.