Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Birthday, Lucy!

Happy Birthday to my friend from forever ago! Hope your day yesterday was fabulous.

A couple more of my "card parts." Again, the elephant and balloon were stamped and die-cut when I was with friends last spring. I colored them with Copics and mounted them on foam squares. The images are from WPlus9. The patterned paper is from Michael's, but I don't remember who it's from. The sentiment is also from WPlus9 and is matted and mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love this little elephant and glad to see him make an appearance again! So cute, Lynette!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute and a very happy card!!! Love it!

Darnell said...

That fun paper is absolutely perfect for your fun card design, Lynette! And I love how you have all the elements floating, not just the balloon!! (When I have no idea who the manufacturer is, I say, "such-and-such from GKW." It means "God knows where!" I've been doing it for years and no one has ever asked me what company that is! Maybe everyone knows me well enough by now to know what it means!!) Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell