Saturday, November 14, 2015

Christmas Wishes

Okay, back to another Christmas card. This one was done with Paper Smooches stamps. I wish I hadn't put the tree on at such an angle - a little less slant would have been better, I think. I paperpieced the tree with a patterned green paper. The stamping was all done with Versamark and detail gold embossing powder. I embossed three decorative lines with my Scor-Pal. I matted the tree panel with the same patterned green. The patterned paper is all from Recollections.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Cute little tree and I love the font of the sentiment. I really like some of their word dies in this font, too. Your card looks good to me, Lynette. Maybe you could just write "timber!" on the front of it, tee hee!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Nice colorful Christmas card! It is a cute little tree and fun that you paper pieced it.

Unknown said...

I love the tree AND its slant! Someone is going to be very happy to receive a card that brings along a smile!