Thursday, November 19, 2015

Embossing Paste Birthday

How about not-a-Christmas card for today:) Not sure why these papers were out on my table last week, but they were - sitting there looking kind of like this. So, I thought it was meant to be and this card was born.

The three patterns of paper (the stripes, the flowers, and the gray under the purple) are all from a matstack from Recollections. I used a brass stencil, embossing paste and microfine glitter for the sentiment. The butterfly was done with a Memory Box die. The sentiment panel is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

That turned out really nice. You are brave though...I'm not sure I'd want to do words in embossing paste!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! You had me at the purple... and the designer paper, and the butterfly. And that embossing paste sentiment looks fabulous!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such pretty papers! So nice that they were just laying there calling out to you. It's a very pretty card!

Lisa Lara said...

I love the purple and your raised birthday sentiment Lynette.