Monday, November 16, 2015

Shimmery Christmas

 
I made three of these cards yesterday. I thought that was all I needed, but found out I had miscounted! Six more tomorrow:)

I cut the scene using a Memory Box die and metallic green foil cardstock. I used very shimmery blue cardstock for the top part of the card. I scored three lines with my Scor Buddy. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment twice to make sure it was dark enough.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Love your shimmery card! I'll bet it's eye-poppin' in real life!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love this card! Such a pretty font on the Merry Christmas!

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, Lynette...this is gorgeous! Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Now maybe this is my favorite of yours this year. I swear, Lynette, the quicker you make them the more I love them. This is just a beautiful design with the shiny green hillside and the glittery blue sky. Fantastic!