Monday, February 25, 2019

Celebrate today and every day

You will be seeing three cards with butterflies - today and the next two days. I got up really early on Friday and was playing a little bit with this Hero Arts set. The butterfly - both the outline and the dotted area - and its body are from the same Hero Arts set. It was also cut out using a die from the set. The shadow stamp and the sentiment are from the Maya Road set I got at Tuesday Morning in Des Moines. I used kraft cardstock for this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty butterfly! I hadn't seen one before that had polka dots, but I like it. Isn't it great that they make so many stamp and die sets nowadays? Sure beats all that fussy cutting!!

Patti H. said...

Very pretty! Love your color choices, Lynette!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great card done on Kraft card stock. Very pretty color for the butterfly and I like the way the sentiment is stamped onto the "swatch" of color.

Leslie Miller said...

As always, you get right on your new stuff. You know my story... I hang my head. Trying to do better. I love the pretty purple butterfly, especially with the polka dots. Cool that the sentiment has a shadow stamp with it. Your ink color is perfect with the butterfly and it all looks great on kraft!