Sunday, February 10, 2019

You're Berry Sweet!

Oops - for got to publish this one earlier today:)

The first of my valentines for grandkids. This one goes to the two younger grandsons. I got new valentine stamps and embossing folders from Michael's this year. Spent a whopping $5. The stamps, die and embossing folder are all from Recollections. (Actually, the sentiment was cut out using a Memory Box die.) The strawberries and the sentiment are popped up on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You know I love this, Lynette! So cute, and the embossing is WOW!! LOVE that folder. I'm trying not to shop for a while, but it would be so nice to have a Michael's here.

Cheryl W said...

Great Valentine! I love the embossed design. Looks like you found some good deals at Michael's. I try to stop in there every couple of weeks, just to see if they have something I just "have" to buy.

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Thanks for sharing!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

So "sweet"! Such a cute stamp set and love that dies are included!