Friday, February 1, 2019

February Calendar Page

Gosh, January sure whizzed by! I guess that happens when a person is gone almost all of the month:) 

Here is my February calendar page. I used a die for the main element. I had to trim down the top and the bottom so that it would fit on the page. I matted it with thin red paper and added some sparkle with Wink of Stella. I love my sparkle, but forgot to use it a lot!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty calendar page. Do you think you could do all 12 months with dies instead of stamps? Might be a fun challenge.

Liz said...

Beautiful calandar page. I love the white die cut, so pretty against the red background. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Well now, that's a cute die! I love anything with lattice. January whizzed by for me and I didn't even go anywhere. It's good to see you back crafting, Lynette!