Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Sweet Valentine

And this valentine is for our granddaughter. The cherries are from the same set I used for the boys' valentines. I stamped them multiple times and colored them all. The sentiment panel was done with stamps and embossing folder from another valentine set from Recollections. I added a spot of color by coloring the hearts that were embossed. I also added some red, tiny dots to the pink hearts. The sentiment panel is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Adorable card, Lynette. I love the embossed border around the sentiment. xx

Leslie Miller said...

I love it all! You're getting good use out of that stamp set. The embossing folder sure makes a pretty sentiment panel. Such cute things in your collection, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

This is a beautiful Valentine! I love those bright cherries! The embossing frames your sentiment so perfectly, too. I was out shoveling and blowing snow for a couple of hours today. Thank goodness for snowblowers! I was able to help out a couple of neighbors, too, which made me happy.

Mary said...

All of your cards for the your grandchildren are so sweet.

Mary