Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Quilled Thinking of You


I wanted to let a friend know that I was thinking of her, so I made her this card. I hadn't done quilling for a long time, and my friend in Des Moines showed me some that she had done and gave me a few books with designs in. This is not from one of the books, though, but rather from a quilling calendar I got many years ago. Quilling is kind of fun, but it's rather time-consuming! Plus, I'm not sure how it looks after going through the mail! I'll be doing some more, though. The sentiment is from Maya Road.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love the look of quilling, but have never tried it. Pretty sure it's a card that would require special packaging or hand delivery. Worth the effort, though! It looks so lovely on your card.

Cheryl W said...

Your quilling looks great. I tried it once years ago. I wasn't very good at it, but seeing yours, maybe I should give it another try.