Friday, February 15, 2019

Daisy Sympathy

I used a couple "card parts" for this sympathy card, which was sent to a fellow stamper who lost her sister-in-law recently. :( The border has been stamped and colored and ready to use for quite a long time. The sentiment was stamped when I borrowed a Stampin' Up! set from a friend last fall. I cut it with a die, matted it and popped it up. The flower was stamped and die-cut using a Hero Arts set. It, too, is mounted on foam squares. I added a bit of shimmer to the flower center using Wink of Stella.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very nice card! Such a pretty flower and I really like thato border......so delicate!

Leslie Miller said...

I just love this! The border seals the deal for me. So pretty! And then with the flower and all the crisp white, perfect! I'm so sorry about your friend's loss.

Cheryl W said...

You're so good at using those card parts and turning them into pretty cards like this one. I need to work on replenishing my sympathy card stash. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope you are having a good weekend (and staying warm!).

Patti J said...

Goodness, this is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration, dear friend!