Saturday, February 2, 2019

Shaker Card Kit Cards

 On our way home from Arizona, we stopped to visit some friends in Des Moines. She is also a card-maker now, and she told me about all the "stuff" that is available at her Tuesday Morning store. Of course we had to go check it out:) One of the items that I bought was a Shaker Card Kit. I thought it would require more assembly, but there wasn't much to it. There was the card base with the printed image, the card front with the image, the acetate and the foam already adhered to it, and then there were two packets of sprinkles. All I had to do was add the sprinkles and stick the front to the card base. Oh well, I have six more cards to add to my stash! :) Here are the cards that I "made."


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

What a fun find! I haven't been to Tuesday Morning in a while--since before Christmas. Guess I need to go check them out again.

Leslie Miller said...

Tuesday Morning? If that's a local craft store, they sure have some cute stuff! These are my kind of shaker cards. So easy! I love the sound of them and I REALLY love the look!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great shaker cards! I don't know if we have a Tuesday Morning store around us or not. I'll have to check it out.