Sunday, February 3, 2019

Thanks for Everything

Another item I bought at the Des Moines Tuesday Morning store was a stamp set by Maya Road. The green background and the sentiment are stamps from one of the sets that I bought. I used ivory cardstock for this card and matted the image panel with matching green cardstock. The flower is from a very old package of flowers I got at Michael's many years ago. I added a punched circle to the center, which I colored with a Copic marker and added Wink of Stella to.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS card. I love the pop of yellow. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty! I absolutely love the simplicity. Maybe I sound like a broken record, but you really have a way of making CAS look awesome. That looks like Mellow Moss. I've always liked that shade of green.

Cheryl W said...

What a lucky find. Looks like it's a nice stamp set for some quick cards. I love when I find stamp sets like that!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The yellow flower makes it a very cheerful "thank you".