Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Yellow and Black Butterfly

The last card (for now) I made using the Hero Arts stamp and die set. This time, I stamped the butterfly wings with black ink on yellow cardstock and die-cut it. I stamped the body directly on the butterfly, and again on the square of yellow. I added the sentiment, from Maya Road. I matted that panel with black. I also added a black layer, which I embossed with a Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This is my favorite of the three. I love the yellow & black combination. It really makes a statement!

Cheryl W said...

Your black and yellow color combo adds a dramatic look to this card. Personally, I like it a lot (I can be a bit of a drama queen, so it's a natural affinity! ha ha).

Leslie Miller said...

You go with the butterflies, Lynette! I've enjoyed all your butterfly cards and, in fact, went back and looked at them all over again. Pretty! I like how you stamped the black on yellow for this one. Nice layout. Really striking with the black.