Saturday, February 9, 2019

Metallic Pencil Butterfly

Another card using my metallic colored pencils on black cardstock which has been embossed with silver embossing powder. The body of the butterfly is separate from the wings. All of the stamps (four, in total) are from the same Hero Arts set. The butterfly and the butterfly's body were cut using dies from the same set. The top layer of the card is a linen-y paper with an edge that appears to be rather torn, purposely.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a pretty butterfly. Great card!

Leslie Miller said...

I love that the wings and body are separate. Pretty, and you're making me feel like getting my metallic pencils out. Cute to have the little butterfly stamped on the card, also.

Cheryl W said...

Pretty! You're getting some good use out of those metallic pencils. Love seeing what you come up with.