Thursday, September 3, 2020

Birthday Flowers

Edited to add: This stamp set is called "Avant-Garden." I have very few Stampin' Up! sets that are not the wood-mounted rubber stamps. I decided to use a couple of my sets that are "newer." I will be sharing these cards over the next few days. The flower, the sentiment and the leaves on the background piece are all from the same set. I added a couple thin black strips behind the image. I colored with Copics.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Patti H. said...

A lovely card & a great idea to use older stamps. I have a lot of those & they still make gorgeous creations! I need to look through my stamps now as I think I have this one. If so I will be casing this one for a friend. Th!nks for the inspiration! ( Now, what stamp set was that-?😊)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. I will be casing it too! Glad to hear someone else still uses the old-style stamp sets. There are such pretty ones still around.
Kate

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's a beautiful card, Lynette! I really like that stamp set!

Cheryl W said...

Really pretty! Your flower shows an amazing pop of color against your black and white background. I love this one!

Leslie Miller said...

It looks like a pretty set! I still have a lot of wood block stamps, SU and other. Very few new SU sets, but I did buy a set recently. Cling rubber. It seems they came down in price.