Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Embossed Christmas

Well, it had to come to an end sooner or later:) I have had SO many cards made up and have had blog posts scheduled for up to a month in advance. But, this is my next-to-the-last card that I have to post, and busy times coming up. 

I used a Darice embossing folder for the white parts of this card. Each section was embossed separately. The red was embossed with a different Darice folder.

I have finished my 2021 calendars and even have them all packaged up and ready to wrap as gifts and to mail out. I also printed and cut out my 2022 calendars and have started on the April page. It feels great! Hopefully I will get my Christmas cards finished soon, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I can't believe how far ahead you are on everything! Eeek! I'm still working on summer. Sick headache earlier this week, and everything is weird with the fires, COVID, politics. It's hard to settle. But YOU! Yet another beautiful Christmas card today, and you know I love the embossing!

Cheryl W said...

Wow, you are cruisin'! It really does feel great to be ahead of the game, though, doesn't it. I especially love when I can get Christmas crafty items done ahead. Then I can focus on the gifts, food, etc. I hadn't thought of using more than one embossing folder on a Christmas card, but yours has inspired me to look through my folders and see if I have two or three that might go well together. Nice job!

Patti J said...

This is so pretty - loving the white on red! Gosh, I can’t believe we’re creating for winter and Christmas! Yikes!!! Thanks for sharing :)