Monday, September 28, 2020

Sanded Embossing

Here are two very similar cards that I have recently made. For both of them, I used textured blue paper, embossing folders and a sanding block. This first one is done with a folder from Cuttlebug. The swirly die-cut, the sentiment die-cut and the flower die-cut were all in my card parts book.


This embossing folder is from LifeStyle Crafts. The sentiment panel is die-cut and was also in with my parts.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is something I've always enjoyed doing. Love the folders and your dies work great with them.

Cheryl W said...

These are both really pretty. The sanding adds such a nice, soft, textured look to the card front. I love that fancy flourish you used on the first card, too.