Sunday, September 6, 2020

More Birthday Flowers

These flowers are from the same Stampin' Up! set that I used on yesterday's cards. I used Tim Holtz multi-media paper and Zig Clean Color markers for them all. I cut them out with coordinating dies. I mounted these on foam squares. I added strips of patterned paper on each side of the image panel. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
This flower is also mounted on foam squares, and the sentiment is also from Papertrey.
The stem is from the flower set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are beautiful. I love the vibrant colors.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, the colors and your coloring with the Zigs -- wonderful!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The flowers on your cards for this post and the one for 9/5 are so pretty! Beautiful cards!