Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Sympathy Roses

A couple simple sympathy cards for today's post. I'm pretty sure I bought this stamp set at a stamping store garage sale last summer at our Group Gathering in Ankeny, Iowa. The set is from Paper Crate. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. For this first one, I stamped the image with black ink. I colored with Copics.
I stamped this image with blue ink and then used Copics. I thought I would like this set better than I do, but oh, well.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, I guess you can't love 'em all, but I think it's a pretty flower with the first having more contrast and the blue a softer look.

Cheryl W said...

I have a number of stamps that I think are "meh" when I use them. I really need to go through them, pick them out and donate them. I think your cards turned out very pretty. I especially like the purple one. I wonder what the rose would look like stamped with orange or deep gold ink and colored with a yellow marker.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty sympathy cards, Lynette. I'm sure whoever receives these will be very appreciative!